Photographers, artists, poets: show us VACATION.
There is nothing quite like a British Summer! First of all, we wait for months to see if any sunshine is forecast…then the moment we know that we are going to have a nice hot spell, then it’s all hands on deck to get organised! Usually a day visit to the beach if you’re lucky to live near the coast! Or how about a week travelling around our lovely countryside in a VW Campervan as shown above. This one was taken down in the West Sussex coast by Brighton & Hove. A gorgeous Summer’s day on top of a lovely range of hills. The views were vast and splendid, and could see for miles, particularly all the hand-gliders that had flooded the skies!
This post is in response to: http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/06/03/daily-prompt-tourist-trap/
- Daily Prompt: Tourist Trap | The Blogging Path
- 3|6 Daily Prompt: Tourist Trap | family photos food & craft
- Meteora, Greece | Daily Prompt: Tourist Trap | likereadingontrains
- Tourist Trap | Nanuschka’s Blog
- I want to go! | Hope* the happy hugger
- Daily Prompt: Tourist Trap « Mama Bear Musings
- Oh Dear! Trap Me Here! | Bullets and Hearts
- Far, Far Away, In A Town By The Sea | Self-Help for Creatively Deprived
- The Treasure In Owl’s Head, Maine | The Jittery Goat
- Oh the places I want to go… | Geek Ergo Sum
- Daily Prompt: Tourist Trap | بيسان
- The Sunshine State | Daily Prompt: Tourist Trap | Words From The Desk Of An Insomniac