Tell us about your favorite way to get lost in a simple activity — running, chopping vegetables, folding laundry, whatever. What’s it like when you’re in “the zone”?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us LOST.
Below is a Black & White Triptych Portrait, showing myself Lost in Thought.
(Click to enlarge)
All too often I find myself lost in thought, I enter my inner zone and become immersed within myself. I may think about the past, think about recent events or indeed think about what lies ahead. It’s nice to do this sometimes, have a personal time-out and spend a few moments (or half an hour) reflecting, remembering, and thinking. I believe it’s healthy. It’s also a great way of finding a solution to something, finding a way out of a situation or dilemma, therefore not having to be ‘Lost’ anymore.
This post is in response to: http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/06/02/daily-prompt-zone/
- Come on, let’s go for a run. Yes, right now. | Icescreammama
- My Call of Duty | Icescreammama
- When You Are In The Zone | Things To Rave About
- The Pistol at Beginning of the Race (Go Straight Home Club) | Daily Prompt: The Zone | likereadingontrains
- A Daily Prompt For A Sunday Morning Musing | The Evolving Dad