Photographers, artists, poets: show us UGLY.
Today’s Daily Prompt has asked us to show, Ugly. Well I am going to show what some may perceive to be ugly, but some view as beautiful. As we all know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and quite rightly so.
This is an extreme close-up of a Pineapple, it may look strange and unattractive. But I think there is still an essence of beauty there. The colours and textures are great.
This post is in response to: http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/daily-prompt-silver-lining/
- silver lining in violence? | sarahscapes
- Daily Prompt: Silver Linings // 365 Day 126 – Ugly | AmiLoo’s Photography
- Ugly numbers | Spunky Wayfarer
- Finding a Silver Lining in Failures | Things To Rave About
- The Road of Hills and Curves | Donbury Pond
- ugly | charlottesville winter
- Silver Linings | Echoes and Whispers
- Daily Prompt: Silver Linings | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Animal Abuse… | Haiku By Ku
- Daily Prompt: Silver Linings | Of Glass & Paper
- Daily Prompt: Silver Lining | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss