Photographers, artists, poets: show us UGLY.
Today’s Daily Prompt has asked us to show, Ugly. Well I am going to show what some may perceive to be ugly, but some view as beautiful. As we all know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and quite rightly so.
This is Nico, a Silverback Mountain Gorilla that was at Longleat Safari Park in England, UK.
This post is in response to: http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/daily-prompt-silver-lining/
- A House That is Falling Apart | Daily Prompt: Silver Linings | likereadingontrains
- There’s Nothing Uglier Than the Human Mind | Ramisa the Authoress
- Silver Linings of A Special Needs Sister | Adventure of Yasin
- Daily Prompt: Silver Linings « Mama Bear Musings
- Daily Prompt: Silver Linings | I Work for a Jerk
- Some Can Even Find Good In Bigotry (a poem) | The Jittery Goat
- O beautiful | Relax…
- Daily Prompt: VIOLENCE! There’s an Army Rising Up! | The Abuse Expose’ with Secret Angel
- Purely ugly-Daily Prompt | Piercing through the Winds
- silver lining | sarahscapes