Signs. Funny, poignant, symbolic, incorrect, informative, foreshadowing…there are so many signs in the world.
Share a picture of a SIGN and explain why you chose that picture!
Today’s Daily Post has put forward the Weekly Photo Challenge to us, and asked us to share a picture of a Sign and say why? Well, below is my choice. It’s from a couple of years ago, there was a ferocious blizzard the week before Christmas and I had to walk home from the centre of town after a Work’s party. Luckily I had taken my good camera to take snaps of the night’s events, so as I was battling the wind and snow I decided to capture my long, cold journey home through some photographs. I love this because it has come out so well. The lighting is just right, the snow stuck to the signpost gives it a ‘Christmassy’ feel, and you can see how hard the snow is coming down from the sky. Hope you like it as much as I do!
This post is in response to: http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/weekly-photo-challenge-the-sign-says/
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The sign says | Stephen Chapman
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says | Ese’ s Voice
- The Sign Says | Monochrome
- Signs | The Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says | This, that and the other thing
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says | suzie81’s Blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says – Joy and Woe
- Weekly Photo Challenge – The Sign Says (Papan Tanda Berkata) | bambangpriantono
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Sign Says | Dim Lamp/קנה רצוץ לא ישבור
- Weekly Photo Challenge; The Sign says | So where’s the snow?